Last updated: Feb 23, 2019
Unless you voluntarily provide us with personal information, such as your e-mail address or other contact information, Mark’s website does not collect uniquely identifying personal information about you without your knowledge.
When you visit our site, we collect the following information: The date and time you access the site, along with the Internet address of the computer used to connect to the application. This information is used for Site Management purposes only.
Unless you choose to provide such information, we do not collect or maintain uniquely identifying personal information about you when you visit our site. If you do not want to release personal contact information then please do not provide your information on our sign up pages.
Use of Information
If you choose to provide any personal contact information then we will use that information to contact you regarding supporting Mark’s campaign activity. All personal information provided will be used only by the Mark Skinner campaign and will not be sold or provided to any 3rd party organizations.
Web cookies, pixels, and local storage are used only in support of application process.
The servers that house the Mark’s website are maintained in a manner that safeguards the information in our databases effectively.
Last updated: Feb 23, 2019
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Preferences cookies. We may use preferences cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality of a registered user or a user’s language preference.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
Third-party cookies or Pixels
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies or pixels to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
Bransford Elementary School
601 Glade Road (Google Map)
Saturday, May 4th
7:00am to 7:00pm